Multi-seated car NW type B with a canopy belongs among the most important acquisitions from the 1950s and 1960s. It comes from a thirty-piece series produced in 1901-1904, and therefore all acquisitions of this type until 1914 are extremely rare. This collection piece is the oldest original in the Kopřivnice collection, as it symbolically stood at the beginning of a typological line until the delivery of a replica of the first Präsident car completed in 1977. The car had been acquired for the collection in 1957, as an exchange from Štěpán Soták from Vranov nad Topľou, Slovakia. In the past it would be used on various special occasions, such as the jubilees of the factory, e.g. in 1967 during the celebrations of the 70th anniversary of the automobile industry in Kopřivnice. In 1997 it was declared a cultural monument.
Inv. No. A0003.